Log in to Email Marketing Tool Email Marketing Support 1-800-707-7074
Need a Mailing List?
Sign up for email marketing services
How Important is Your Brand? Our research found that 86% of email marketers allow their messages to travel over a vendor network with a bad reputation. That hurts the brand because the recipients see the email as junk, spam, or noted as something worse...suspicious. Retailers, major banks, hotels, etc. are unknowingly damaging the quality of their brand using a vendor that doesn't care about their own network reputation. Move your email, list, and data validation services to Global IntelliSystems and keep your reputation squeaky clean. Plus boost your response rate by at least 15%
Dedicated Email ServersDedicated Servers

If you are not on dedicated delivery servers right now - your response rate is suffering. Plus, sharing servers is a disaster waiting to happen if someone gets blacklisted. Every client of ours is given between 2 and 25 dedicated servers free of charge to help keep response rates and server+domain reputation sky high.


Highest Response RatesThe Highest Response Rates

Think your campaigns are doing well? That's what many of our clients thought before they switched to and signed-up with Global. Once they switched they noticed a 15% or higher boost in their response rate. Why? Because sending your email is only 20% of what we do. The other 80% is the secret sauce that makes your response rates soar.


Customer Support Our Team is Your Team

A telephone call is all it takes to reach our marketing pros, list managers, HTML designers, you name it. Everything and everyone you need for email marketing, data validation, and custom services is right here and ready to help!


Email Marketing Solution Mobile Messaging
Delivery Monitoring Data Services